Monday, October 16, 2006

Visited Again

I love weird things.
Yesterday, Ricky and I were taking a break, sitting in front of the TV about to fall into a Sunday nap, and he says, "Say hi to Dad."
Huh?
Then I smelled the scent of a cigarette that just has been lit. Neither one of us smoke, and neither did the original owners of the home.
Call us crazy, but this happens a few times a year. We choose to believe.
Before the smoke smell came, I already had thought my right side was feeling cold but it was plenty warm in the house. I was sitting to Ricky's left and lifted my right arm to show him the goosepimples. He got out of his chair and stood in the cold spot. Freaky!

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Freaky, yet a bit lovely. Who or what do you think it is? You believe it's your dad?

Nice picture btw. I could actually use some Coca Cola now! hmm...

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home